We hope you and your family are in good health during this time. We are pleased to announce that we are starting back up to see patients for routine eye care May 11, 2020. Our community has been through a lot over the last several weeks. While many things have changed, the health and safety of our patients and staff have remained our top priority.
Health and Safety
- A mask is required to be worn during the entire time spent in the office.
- All patients must complete a COVID-19 health screening before entry into our office.
- All patients must have their body temperature checked upon arrival.
- Patients must wash hands with soap and warm water for 20 seconds upon arrival into the office. Please have your hands free.
- Patients who are flagged by the screening or have temperature readings of 100℉ or higher will be asked to reschedule. Thank you for your understanding.
- Please call 512-443-4317 to check into your appointment
- Our optical will be open by appointment only for adjustments and frame selection.
- We request that each patient enters alone. Guardians/caretakers are allowed entry. All other family members or friends must wait in the car.
- Please limit your number of bags and personal items into the building.
- We are reducing our schedule capacity in order to limit exposure and minimize risk
- Glasses and contacts lens orders will still be available for curbside pick up.
- We will use hospital-grade disinfectants to sanitize all surfaces throughout the day
- All equipment, frames and supplies, frame boards, desks, keyboards, and doorknobs will be sanitized immediately between patients.
- We ask that all patients refrain from touching the glasses on display and wait to be assisted by our optical manager.
- All frames that are tried on in will be sanitized before being displayed again.
Lunch: 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM (WE WILL BE CLOSED DURING LUNCH)