If you have any questions prior to your appointment, please feel free to call us at (512) 443-4317 anytime. If you need to reschedule, please provide 24-hour advance notice as we have a $50 same day cancelation fee. Thank you once again and we look forward to seeing you!
At Austin Eye Care, employee and patient safety is priority #1, so we have added multiple measures to ensure protection against the spread of COVID-19. First, if you are feeling sick or experiencing symptoms, please stay home and reschedule your appointment.
- All Austin Eye Care employees and incoming patients will have their temperatures taken upon entering.
- Employees who have temperatures above 100 degrees will be asked to return home.
- Patients who have temperatures above 100 degrees will have appointments rescheduled for a future date.
- All patients and guests visiting Austin Eye Care facility must wear a mask regardless of vaccination status. No one other than patients are allowed in our office. If the patient is a minor, only ONE parent/guardian may accompany the minor on their visit.
- All existing and new patient are being sent our patient intake forms. The Austin Eye Care team send those out the day before your appointment to make sure that we limit the time that all patients are in the clinic. This is for your safety and for the staff safety. They must be completed before coming into our office.
- We have proactively reduced our in-office seating configurations to assist in physical distancing guidelines.
- At the end of each day our office will undergo an extensive deep clean to ensure maximum safety.
All the best,
Your Austin Eye Care Team